About Us

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Perlih (hometown), Malaysia
Welcome everyone to ‘the Gadisz collections’! ツ

Like Us Today ♥♥

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday 23 February 2013

*Assignment 1*






Bismillahirrahmanirrahim, In The Name of Allah, The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful.

Assalamualaikum ♥♥♥ :)

I might not even know who read my blog, really thank you so much for spending your time to read this. Really appreciate it. J

Hello Ladies  & Gents. May you guys have a good day today. I want to tell you that i am already done did my first assignment in the subject that i'm learn is Business Ethics and Corporate Governance. Alhamdulillah..

This semester is lucky for me because I still got the same lecturer like the last semester.
He is Prof. Sr Dato' Dr Kamaruddin Bin Mohd Nor and also known as Pak Din. As you know for this semester Pak Din want all of us call him as Abah.. and I can feel it that Pak Din like my father.:')





No comments:

Post a Comment