About Us

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Perlih (hometown), Malaysia
Welcome everyone to ‘the Gadisz collections’! ツ

Like Us Today ♥♥

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday 23 February 2013

*Assignment 2*





Assalamualaikum everyone!! ♥ 



Last week, I got a second assignment for Business Ethic and Corporate Governance. Pak Din want me to create my own question and answer it. It is weird because 3 years I'm studied,  lecturer never give a assignment like this. I think Pak Din is really unique person.:) 
I know why he want me to do this, it is because he wants me know that to be a lecturer is not easy especially when to create a question for exam. At the same time, he wants me to be a creative and innovative student.

So, the topic that I was chooses  is "What is the difference between ethics and morality and why ethics and morality should to have in business and society? ".

Let's continued to read my blog..:)


No comments:

Post a Comment